Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm Obsessed!!!


Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a hobby jumper. Now, you have to realize that for the past couple of years sailing has been my passion, and it still is; but since I no longer have a boat to work on...I thought I should find another winter project. I found it! My dad is an excellent small engine mechanic, and TC is an authority on all things motorcicles(not motorcycles). You guessed it, the ebay god's have shined on me again. For a mere eighty bucks, I got this rusted piece of junk that is my winter project, and I had the priviledge of spending a day with my dad(which is worth way more than eighty bucks) as we went to Watertown to pick it up. The bike up top is mine, and the one below is what I want after the rebuild. I'll keep you posted on the progress.