Sunday, May 13, 2007

John and Karlyn


This was not the typical wedding for me. For one thing, it was the first time I have heard Winnie the Pooh read at a wedding ceremony, but it was very fitting and almost made me cry. Karlyn and John are both lit professors at St. Norberts, and I loved the way they both expressed themselves in so many ways throughout their wedding day. The reception was at one of my favorite spots, the Railroad Museum in Green Bay. I didn't shoot any formals at this wedding...woohooo! Now, there is nothing wrong with posed shots; but when your free from having to worry about being at certain place to take a certain shot...the world kind of opens up to limitless possibilities. I hope you two have a great time in Europe, and enjoy the show!

Karlyn and John's Wedding


ps - I am starting to fall in love with black and white imags all over again!