Monday, July 02, 2007

Cycle Trip

I am finally posting my trip from last weekend. TC and I met at the farm with motorcycles and took off (after fixing some issues on my ride) for Ashland. We were planning on sleeping in a laundry mat or a park bench cause we only brought the shirt on our back, but we chickened out and got a hotel.


Saturday morning we took off for the Apostle Islands and full day of riding. My favorite part about the islands are all the wooden boat builders in the area. This image is a Herroshoff restoration.


We got back to the farm in the afternoon, and I started working on the Bob Job's electrical needs.


Meanwhile TC plasma cut a cast iron heat exchanger out of the basement of the farmhouse.


I put almost 350 miles on my old ride, and she only had a few hickups. Its so awesome to ride to a destination on something you built in your garage.


We had a blast, and I feel ready to go for my wedding in PA this weekend.