Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our two girls


Every parent thinks their children are beautiful, but most parents probably have some particular things that are especially beautiful to them about their children. When I think about Sydney, I love the way the sun comes through her hair and lights up her crazy curls. I love to see her run. I love those big blue eyes that completely melt my heart. It was hard to imagine I could feel that way about another little girl, but Riley is equally my little princess. I can't stand for her to cry. I love her sleepy grins. She is truly the best snuggler. We set out to capture some of our favorite things in a photo shoot with our two girls, and we even managed a family picture at the end. Not an easy task with a camera on a timer and a newborn and a two year old!

Kelly