Friday, January 11, 2008

Something to blog about

We'll, this is the time of year where Kell and I sit back and recoup for the upcoming season...I wish. This is the time of year that we work our tail ends off so we can have more sanity throughout this upcoming wedding season. I am not taking any shoots right now, since all my gear is sent off to Canon to be fixed, cleaned and brought up to factory specs...as all professionals should do in the "slow" times. There is something to blog about though...I made it into this seasons issue of Wisconsin Bride Magazine in a write up about our town Green Bay. So here is a glimpse of the shots they used, but if you want to read the article you'll have to pick up a copy.


FYI: If your still waiting to get a photog or you have just got engaged and are planning a wedding for this year...you better act fast 'cause there are only a few spots left in the 'ol calendar for 2008.

Don't forget about our Birthday Special!