Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jake and Katie


What a day. These two got married in Amherst, WI...which is not a metropolis. I showed up with a little time in my pocket, so I decided to have breakfast @ Diane's there in town. Home made toast and jam with two big 'ol eggs for two bucks...beat that! Katie has been sick all week, so she showed up nursing a bottle of Pepto, but remarkably held her own all day and night. I had a blast at some of the coolest little nooks and crannies in all of Wisconsin. The reception was in Point, and it was a party. How do you define a party...there was a boot full of beer being passed around all night...party.

Katie and Jake's Wedding



This is Katie's dad. He's shooting film in a Yashica 120/35mm camera...a man after my own heart. He also has a wonderful beef/lamb/poultry farm where they raise some of the best steak and eggs on the planet. The sell wholesale and retail, so check them out! Prairie Hill Farms


This was probably my favorite image from the day...grandma nursin' champagne bottle.