Sunday, June 08, 2008

Brent and Kate

You would never think that two people from Philadelphia could be so cool. We had a lot of fun on the engagement shoot, so I knew this was going to be an awesome spectacle. It kinda rained on us a little, which forced us to hold up at Title Town Brewery for a while...but I got all my shots and whole lot more. We had a great party at the KI Center, and I think it shows.





This is my fave...I think...

This one is super cool too...

This is somethin' funny.

This one is somethin' sweet.




Here is a nice set of three images that show a good old school sepia, a nice black and white, and our good friend ... color.





Kate and Brent's Wedding

I had to give some love to my favorite cake shop...Alpha Delights. BTW, it tastes even better than it looks. Mary knows what she's doing with the sugar.