Monday, June 15, 2009

Jeremy and Sarah


I am back from a long day of sailing with the family, and here is my belated post. This was an excellent wedding from start to finish. We started at the brides parents "cottage" on Little Sturgeon Bay, and then the wedding was at St. Joes in Sturgeon Bay. The reception was at Stone Harbor (of course!) I really had a good time hanging out with these two, and they were so relaxed (as one could possibly be on their wedding day) You gotta see the images to get the whole picture :)

Some before stuff:






Some Sexy!











The party.








This is good cake light.


NICE!

I love this shot. I don't think this was his drink of choice though.


One more thing--Sarah's brother was her "maid" of honor ie man of honor. He gave the best maid of honor speech I've had the privilege of hearing. Jeremy's grandpa who is 79 was the best man. He was keeping up with all the festivities until late into the evening. I think one of the best dancers out there. I loved how Jeremy and Sarah honored these two special people in their lives and went a little against the norm. Enjoy the slideshow.