Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MEXICO part 2


When Christine approached us with something like "I just want to sink my toes in some sand and say I do, and we want you to come along and photograph it," we had to really weigh the pros and cons. I mean it would involve missing an entire week of frigid temps and snow here in good ole Wisconsin. But after giving it a lot of thought, we agreed. Truthfully, we didn't really have to think too hard at all. We had tons of fun photographing Chris and Christine and all their friends and family that came along for the trip. We did a couple mini shoots throughout the week--one on the beach and one in Playa del Carmen. So here is a peak. Also a few from the rehearsal dinner.








The resort has these great beds down by the salt water pool so Chris and Christine snuggled up.


One of my favs




Love it. Perfecto!


The rehearsal dinner was outside overlooking the lagoon.


This little guy caused quite the stir when he ran across the table at dinner.


Here is Christine trying out a Cuban


One of the things that I love about Mexico is all the bright colors. No beige allowed.




Muy bien.