Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day and a Happy Birthday to Mark . . .




So it's Kelly posting today, and I just wanted to wish all the lovebirds out there a happy Valentine's Day. It is such a great job that Mark and I have-- getting to work with couples at that amazing time in their lives when they are making a lifelong commitment to each other. We just did a fabulous Valentine wedding with Travis and Gina yesterday in which I was reminded of that. More on those two later. Most importantly today, I want to wish the love of my life a very happy birthday. He is such an amazing husband and father. Today has probably not been the greatest birthday on record for him. We were up most of the night last night with a pukey sick Riley. Mark was right there changing the sheets, making up a bed in our room for her, etc., etc. Consequently, we were both pretty tired today and my big plans for making his day extra special went on the back burner. So just wanted to express my love and thankfulness and best wishes for another great year over cyberspace. Happy Birthday to Mark and Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!!!!

Here is something to make you smile!