Monday, March 15, 2010

Maddy part 2 - Kelly's First Solo Session!


Kelly blogging today. Back in the fall, Mark did phase 1 of Maddy's senior pictures. Maddy you will remember takes care of our kiddos often while we are out on photo adventures or maybe catching the occasional date night. I am trying not to think about Maddy graduating because it is going to be very bittersweet. (She is headed to Virginia for college.) This past Friday the fog was thick and I thought it would be fun to take Maddy out around town for some pictures. We had a great time. I always shoot along with Mark for most every wedding, and a lot of other photo ops, but I never really get to do a photoshoot all on my own like a big girl so this was a lot of fun for me. Thanks for being up for it Maddy. It is kind of fun calling the shots now and then!

One of my favorite spots to shoot is a great field (really any patch of weeds will do.)



One of my favs


Through the gate








The fog was awesome. It was so fun to shoot in.