Friday, July 11, 2008

Dirk and Laura


It's about darn time for me to write a post about my own photography...although Kell does do a much better job. What would be some words that I could come up with to describe this shoot...let's try a few: ejected, broken, wet. Let's go through these one by one.

This shot here was taken after we got EJECTED from the museum. Actually, it was all good. We got a lot of mixed messages from employees about shooting inside, and finally this head hauncho looking dude told me to pony up with 700 bucks or take it outside. We took it outside.


This was a nerdy shoot that Laura wanted. Who's the handsome guy with the camera?

Some hotness in the park.



When Laura went to change into her causal outfit, she kinda BROKE her sandal. So she was bare footin' it after that.

This is the WET part.


Wouldn't you know it...the best shot was from the ground. Soaked, got the shot, but soaked.


We had awesome time, and I hope you enjoy the show. Kelly will return to her normally scheduled blogging on Sunday.

Laura and Dirk's E-Session

p.s : For all you mac nuts out there, I stood in line for the phone yesterday...totally worth the wait.