Sunday, July 27, 2008

David and Becky (aka "The Runners")


Y'all remember this couple from their engagement shoot last August. We have a little book from that session so that I can always reminisce about rolling up my pants and getting into the lake to get a shot. Well I almost got back into the lake yesterday...long story. So any way, I would just like to say that you would have to be the worst photog in the world to get a bad shot of these two.

Here is the beautiful bride. Nervous as all get out.


Here is the dashing groom. Hiding his nervousness pretty well.

A new look at Old St. Joes. You do realize that the sun has to be at the perfect angle in order for this shot to line up...I'm a pretty lucky guy...all the way around.


I did like this grooms shot. I'm addicted to lens flare. Maybe there is a ten step program.


Emotion rocks.


A few of the happy kissers.






Here's one of the happy best man.



The happy flowers.

Tables aren't typically happy, but this one is wearing one ear to ear.


Any cake from Bouche'e makes me happy!



Carving that delicious mound of sweetness.


Becky's brother is a top notch musician, and he wrote the first dance.


We had an awesome day with Becky and David, and we wish them all the best in Texas. David is going to need it. He is getting his PhD in Philosophy.