Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sydney and Riley have a birthday!


This weekend we took some time off from weddings and celebrated the birthdays of our two girls. Sydney turned 3 and Riley turned 1! Their birthdays are within a few days of each other. I cannot believe it has been such a short time since we have known the two of them. I truly cannot imagine life without them. They are such a constant reminder of God's goodness in our lives.

Riley Jean is such a sweetheart. When Mark or I walk into the room, she smiles ear to ear. Just a few days before the party she started walking.


Sydney is the best big sister. She absolutely adores Riley--sometimes a little too much. Sometimes I think she is 3 going on 13. If you listen, she will definitely talk your ear off.


I was a little afraid as I was taking this picture that it was going to be a hard landing, but she didn't complain too much.


Riley enjoyed her book and snuggling on dad's lap.


Sydney is off with her wagon and her two dollies named Joanie and Jessie. Jessie is new, but Joanie is already a member of the family. I think after this party, Joanie and Jessie may need their own room to house all their stuff.


That would be a mouthful!


Here is the slideshow of the party. Happy Birthday to our sweet girls!