Friday, August 29, 2008

Josh and Mandy


Things have been a little crazy at the Hawkins' house these past few days so this blog post has been a long time coming. I am currently sporting some nice stitches from an encounter with Mark and the vacuum cleaner. We are also getting ready for another up north wedding and then vacation. Long stories-all of them. Josh and Mandy are a really sweet couple who are planning their wedding for next September. Mandy is related to one of our very fun couples from the summer-Amanda and Seth. Mark had fun touring some of the Green Bay back alleys with the two of them.

Some cool lighting


Love this sunset silhouette showing off some Green Bay skyline.


Mandy




My personal favorite


My other favorite


Maybe this one is my favorite-I'm a little indecisive today.