Monday, September 22, 2008

Maggie and Chris


Fall was in the air on Saturday even though technically the start of the season was today. I love this time of year. Maggie and Chris could not have asked for a more beautiful day. The wedding was in Fish Creek and the reception at Stone Harbor.

Maggie looked amazing. The flowers were vibrant and beautiful.


Chris looks dashing as well. I must say--he is quite the funny guy.


Mark was impressed by this shot of mine so I thought I would put it up and brag about it a little. He gets most of the blog images but now and then I take a picture that he deems "blog worthy". . .


It looks like your typical unity candle lighting and then . . .


Maggie almost burned the church down! I just love the expressions of both of them.


We spent some fun times in between the ceremony and reception experiencing some of the great spots of Door County including the Bay and a beautiful apple orchard.



You really don't get much cuter than this. The flower girl was so sweet. I must say she did some of the best petal distribution I have ever seen.


There were lots of funny characters at this wedding. Here are a few examples.



And some dancin'! The dj was Sound Dimensions who we have seen at a few weddings now and always does a very professional and nice job.