Monday, September 29, 2008

Phil and Samantha

I love being at a wedding where I know people. I showed up in Milwaukee a little early to run some errands, and get my cards from Sam's Club. My great friend Herb was there to do anything I needed him too...super cool. He drove me around all day...it was awesome...he dropped me off at every stop, and even carried my gear! So, I had an awesome time shooting this outdoor wedding at Grant Park in South East Milwaukee, and the reception was downtown. Take a look.



What am I suppose to say about these shots...uh...their pretty good.



Dad's are great...most of the time...especially when you need money. Gotta call my dad.



We did a shot like this on their e-session...so this is a follow up.






Over the shoulder.



This was their cake...it's an apple pie. Crazy good smellin' pie. Mom made it.

This is Gabe...This is Gabe sleeping...This is Gabe sleeping with lots of people taking and loud music blaring in the background...my kinda kid.