Monday, November 03, 2008

Ben and Lindsey


This was the best weather of the year...hands down. Like fifty some degrees and sunny all day. We just had a blast all day from ceremoning to dancing it was all good....and so was the cheese. Had some of the best cheese of my life at this wedding! So congrats guys, and have a wonderful time in Meh-hee-co. Enjoy the show.

Blue and yellow are my favorite complimentary colors.



This ring shot is just flat out sweet...like good honey or pure cane sugar ...sweet.


I want to take a moment and talk about dads. Dads are so underated...believe me I know. So, when I get a good picture of one, I like to show it off. Thanks Bill!

Kell took this duest of frolicking bridesmaids.





The view from Jimmy Seas

This wasn't my idea, but it's a fun shot none the less.

Here we have Ben busseling Linds' dress.

Ice is nice.





I think this is my favorite from the day.