Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So thankful for . . .

This is Kelly posting today. As 2008 comes to a close, I have so much to be thankful for. God has blessed us with a great business, home, friends, and most of all a wonderful family. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

I never imagined how much joy these two little girls could bring. I love to watch the two of them play together. They love each other so much.




Sydney is our little princess . She amazes us everyday with the new things she is learning. She is such a big helper. She loves to help cook and fold laundry. Honestly, she is getting quite good at it. She is also the best big sister. She is always looking out for Riley.


Riley is our little sweetheart. She blows everyone kisses and is learning lots of new words, and she is into everything. My favorite thing she says are "uh oh!" and "good girl." She is truly a good girl!





Lastly, I am so thankful for Mark. He is my partner and my best friend and the world's greatest dad. And, did I mention--a sweet photographer whose work I never get tired of admiring.