Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Riley is two and Sydney is four!!!!!!!


This year has flown by and it is hard to believe that it is birthday time already. I am just so thankful for God's wonderful gift to Mark and I of these two amazing girls. We have a favorite show at the Hawkins's house. It is Super Why on PBS kids. It is super fun and the teacher in me totally approves because it works on reading skills and uses a lot of classic stories with a twist. So when it was time for the birthday this year it was Super Why all the way. Special thanks to Maddy who assisted with photos!

Here comes Princess Presto a.k.a Riley.


She totally stole these shoes off of Tinkerbell.


Wonder Red a.k.a. Sydney participating in the bean bag toss.


Some silliness. I love pics of my kids nostrils.


See what I mean!


Cupcakes in a cone.


4 candles!


Yum, Yum!

Not quite as messy as last year.


Sydney insisted I make chocolate.


Sydney and Riley's Birthday Slideshow
featuring songs by Alpha Pig