Monday, September 28, 2009

Josh and Mandy


Mark and I just had a fantastic time at the wedding on Saturday in the wonderful town of Wausau. Wausau just has one of my favorite downtowns to visit. It has tons of character. Every time I head to Wausau, I try not to miss a stop at one of my favorite shops, Evolutions. Evolutions did the florals and centerpieces for the wedding which I loved. It was evident that Mandy and Josh put a lot of thought into all the details of the wedding. These two are an awesome couple who just had a beautiful baby boy named Brayden. I don't think I have ever seen so many adorable kids at one wedding, but Mandy comes from a big family and has lots of nieces and nephews.

All the girls had ribbons on their shoes


Here is the little best man Brayden's tux.


Mandy looking gorgeous.


Josh is a brown county deputy. I think this photo captures that police officer tough guy look.


The rings in some nice light


These three are triplets and they have 3 older sisters!! They told some interesting stories. Mandy's sister Megan on the left is due to have a baby in less than a month.


The bridal party hanging out


During the cocktail hour, there was a polka band. These guys were awesome and very entertaining. Mandy's dad is an accordian player and they grew up with a lot of polka in the house. He even joined in singing a few songs.






Not only is it fabulous to look at but I think if it is possible, it tasted even better. This was a cheesecake and traditional cake. Artistic Cakes and Cookies out of Kimberly, WI


Some dancin'


The grand march was quite entertaining with a police inspired theme.


Josh's parents


Mandy's parents


Mandy and Josh went outside for a few shots on the city streets. This is in front of the Jefferson Street Inn.