Monday, July 24, 2006

How many hats do you wear?

"If many businesses approached space planning the way that they approached web sites, their staff would be sitting on milk crates in an unheated concrete room and sales people would meet with customers at the Greyhound Station." Chris Tracy

This pretty much sums up why I am having my site outsourced. It came to point where I could not wear all the hats in my business, and my images were suffering from it. I am starting to develope a deep relationship with my style of photography, and it's all good. It was a lot of fun working on Michelle and Adam's images yesterday, and I think it shows. We need to put our whole heart into what we love most, and stop trying to do it all! I'm excited about my photography and what I can do to honor the Lord with the talents he has blessed me with.