Tuesday, July 18, 2006

TIME

I thought that my computer at work was the fastest computer in the west, and the computer I had at home was super slow in comparison. Now, I have the fastest computer in the world (not really) at home; and this computer at work is a dog...I mean like a turtle dog. About my old computer at home, thats Kelly's computer now! I can't emphasize enough how important it is to have a fast machine for multitasking. To be able to run DPP, Bridge, PSCS2, ROES, and Roxio all at the same time is just awesome! Thats all we have in life is the time that God has given us, so if we waste it sitting behind a slow computer; we are still accountable for that lost time. Sure it's a very exciting time that we live in, the digital age, but I think its important to set down goals for time behind the screen. I try to be off the computer by 11:00pm...I don't always make it, but that's my goal. Don't waste your time...it's priceless!