Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kari and Matt

This is the "blizzard" couple from this winter, but unfortunately we had no snow yesterday. I have to admit, I would love to get Matt snow blowing in a tux. I really enjoyed shooting at St. Bernard's again, and the light in the church is perfect. We chilled over at Green Isle park for a while, and then headed over to my old stomping grounds, the Swan Club. They actually let Matt bring in his own home brew. It was an awesome party.


Nice detail.


Grandma and Grandpa still holding hands.

Kari's flowers were gorgeous.

Love this slightly moody photo.


Kari and her dad sharing a special moment.


The mother and son dance was hilarious. You will see quite a bit of these two in the slideshow. Way too funny!

Chicken dance!


I stepped outside to see the most gorgeous sunset so I was glad they agreed to take a walk outside. So beautiful.