Saturday, May 03, 2008

Katie and Mike

Mark and I had a fantastic time at this weekend's wedding. We were in the coolest little town of Cedarburg with the sweetest couple. Everything for the wedding was in walking distance from each other: the salon, bed and breakfast, church, and cultural center (a local art gallery where the reception was held.) Katie and Mike did such a great job planning a wedding full of amazing details that was just a great time for everyone.

Katie getting makeup done at Bella Lei Salon in Cedarburg. I had fun hanging out with the girls while Mark was making rounds at all the locations.

Katie looking gorgeous.


Mike is a police officer. I think this picture shows off his tough side.


I love this series from the walk from the church to the reception. Can you believe the forecast called for heavy rain all day!!



Sweet first dance.


Without further ado here is the link to the slideshow. Thank you so much for sharing your day with us.

Katie and Mike's Wedding

This is Mark here...thought I might add my two cents: