Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jason and Kristy



So we are getting a little closer to catching up our blog to reflect all the shooting that we have been doing lately to catch those last brief moments of fall foliage extraordinaire. Mark hurt his knee on the last engagement shoot, so I came along to back him up?! We met up with Kristy and Jason down at Doty Park in Neenah. It was a gorgeous day. We really couldn't have payed for better color and light. I am so glad I could tag along on the shoot and get a chance to know these two who are tons of fun together. Mark is such a baby!

I have this fondness of weeping willow trees and Doty park is filled with them.








I can almost feel the sunshine.





Love this one of Jason


Kristy is going to be one beautiful bride.


some ring bling . . .


Cute . . .




After the park, we visited the big town of Neenah for a little variety.