Monday, October 19, 2009

Josh and Jackie


I could write a whole lot here, but this is a photo blog not a reading blog! Jackie is a great friend that heads up the events over at Heritage Hill here in Green Bay. When she got engaged not to long ago, I got a phone call. This shoot was a lot of pressure because I had a shoot earlier in the day, and I wanted Jackie and Josh to have awesome images...let me know how I did.






This is probably my favorite photo location in the world. It always produces.




The last leaf.


Not too shabby Josh!






This whole shoot had great light.






What can you say about this shot?

I had never beek to Captains Walk winery, but this place is super cool. They also have these rooms you can "rent", for a party or business, by buying a couple of bottles. Here is a shot in the barrel room.


This is in one of the cool rooms upstairs.