Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Jason and Olesia


I learned some Russian!!! Kinda...okay, I sorta learned the word "congratulations"in Russian. I wanted to tell my bride and groom congrats as they were coming to the back of the church, but I kinda murdered it. Anyway, the Guba family is from Russia; and I got schooled. The wedding was another great Heritage Hill wedding, with a Rock Garden reception.


Love the hanging the dress outside.


Shoes, Shoes, Shoes...


Grrrroooooooom.


Beautiful Bride.


Allah.


Slava...Olesia's dad.


Nice.


When I called for the Guba family photo, this is what magically appeared before my very eyes. I did no arranging or ordering around...they are just that good.



It was cold.





The Voyager Park hill...long time no see.


This was behind Brew Moon coffee in DePere.


Bernie does it again.