Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Riley Jean is growing up. . .



It is about time one of the Hawkins girls got some blog love. Sydney will be featured in a future post, but we had a mini photo shoot with Riley tonight so here are some faves. It has been a little over 2 1/2 years that RJ has been a part of our lives. She never fails to bring a smile to our faces. Riley is convinced that she is a princess. And we pretty much agree. Mark and I saw this quote when we were in a shop recently that seemed perfect for Riley. It said, "I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." For Riley, we would have to amend it to say "given a [wand] and a nice tiara . . . " since she is rarely without her wand and her tiara.


There is something about kids and dandelions.


Love that she is trying to blow dandelion seeds when there are no seeds yet.


She was trying to convince me that she was sleeping. Hmmmm?!


Love this series


Can you see why she keeps smiles on our faces?




Her laugh is contagious.






So she is running toward me to give me a great big hug!


Beautiful!


So magical and happy just like my Riley.