Monday, April 12, 2010

Ryan and Becky

Preface: So...I will be posting my resume up on monster.com if any of you high paying employers want to take a look! Why you may ask?...We'll Kelly has finally surpassed me in shooting ability. Check out how she cleaned house and took names on this engagement shoot. -Mark


Mark and I had such a great time doing this shoot with Ryan and Becky. I have known Ryan for a long time. He and his family go to our church, and he was in my high school chemistry class quite a few years back. And now he is getting married in just 6 weeks! It was nice to get to know Becky more. I am so glad that these two found each other. They are a great match and have so much fun together.

Here is the happy couple


We hung out at Bayshore park which is one of our favorite spots.




Bear hug

Overlooking the bay.


I love how Ryan looks at Becky.


And how Becky looks at Ryan.




Gotta love a little flare.


Doing a little exploration of the caves at Bayshore.


Love this scene



One thing I haven't mentioned is that Ryan is very, very tall. Becky gets to stand on her tiptoes a lot.


Perfect end to a great time.


Enjoy the slideshow. We are looking forward to the wedding.